Calories burned - 407 (from yoga, housework and gardening today)
Calories consumed - 1,625
Meal 1 - 1 EZ muffin with Better n peanut butter, coffee with skim milk.
Meal 2 - Red kale, spinach and broccoli salad with chicken and ff dressing. 1 chicken sandwich with ff mayo and 1 large tomato and diet Green citrus tea.
Meal 3 - 1 fish fillet and 6 large strawberries, 1 large peach and a cup of tea
Meal 4 - Homemade Low fat Tom Kha Goong soup ( Thai soup with shrimp). 5 steamed dumplings
Meal 5 - 1 Sugar free Blue bunny fudge pop and 1 cup of fresh strawberries with splenda, flaxseeds and plain greek yogurt.
New week, new goals!!
-
I only have 5 days left on my current challenge and I am determined to
finish strong! For this week my meals will remain on plan and for my
training, I ...
10 years ago

Can I get your recipe for Homemade Low fat Tom Kha Goong soup?
ReplyDelete