Calories consumed - 1,866
Calories burned - 982
Meal 1 - 2 pieces of bread with peanut butter and coffee
Meal 2 - Lean body for her protein shake with frozen blueberries and strawberries.
Meal 3 - Egg beaters with turkey and cheese over 2 pieces of bread with ff mayo. 1 piece of bread with peanut butter
Meal 4 - Spinach salad with turkey, tomatoes, ff cottage cheese and light blue cheese. Syntha-6 protein shake with skim milk.
Meal 5 - Oats/oatbran with flax,fresh strawberries, yogurt, raisins and sunflower seeds.
New week, new goals!!
-
I only have 5 days left on my current challenge and I am determined to
finish strong! For this week my meals will remain on plan and for my
training, I ...
10 years ago

Jenifer, I had been following you for about 6 months now. I just want to say, what an inspiration you are to me. I live in Texas too. I want to have your strenght....!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! You are so sweet! Just keep going strong each day and you will reach all the goals you have set for yourself!
ReplyDeleteBest of luck and thanks for commenting!
Jen