Calories consumed - 1,871
Calories burned - 1,092
Meal 1 - 1 EZ muffin with peanut butter. 1 package of cranberry oatmeal with fresh strawberries. 1/2 small bottle of powerade before workout.
Meal 2 - Turkey sandwich with cheese, brocco sprouts, ff mayo and mustard.
Meal 3 - Grilled chicken with one piece of bread.
Meal 4 - 1 package of cranberry oatmeal with fresh strawberries. 1 piece of bread with peanut butter.
Meal 5 - Grilled chicken and beans with one sweet potato.
Meal 6 - Yogurt with fresh strawberries, apple, wheat germ, flaxseeds,sunflower seeds and Kashi go lean.
New week, new goals!!
-
I only have 5 days left on my current challenge and I am determined to
finish strong! For this week my meals will remain on plan and for my
training, I ...
10 years ago

Jen,
ReplyDeleteI have been watching what you have been eating and I am wondering how you decided how many calories you consume each day. That way you have been cyling calories how has the weight loss been? I have been at a plateu and am wondering how I should approach it
Thanks for any advice.
kathi
kbosilovatz@yahoo.com