
You may notice that I eat quite a few things called EZ in my diet. What are they? Well, it is short for Ezekiel and it is a line of breads, pitas, etc... that are so good and healthy for you! The company is called Food For Life and you can find their breads and such in the freezer at most grocery stores.
The bread is based on the verse in the Bible Ezekiel 4:9 "Take also unto thee Wheat, and Barley, and beans, and lentils, and millet, and Spelt, and put them in one vessel, and make bread of it..." The bread is flourless and therefore a wonderful source of carbs.
They have come out with different breads, pitas, tortillas, cereal and so on. I love all of their products, the english muffins are some of my favorites, along with the granola.

Great bread! I started buying Ezekiel bread last year when I saw you mention it once on SP. Love it! This is a great blog you've started here Jen. I'm looking forward to what's to come. Wishing you all the best!
ReplyDeleteAngela