Calories consumed - 1,684
Calories burned - 564
Meal 1 - 1 EZ muffin with peanut butter and protein shake with skim milk and fresh pineapple.
Meal 2 - Cytomax recovery drink 1 scoop and water.
Meal 3 - 1 piece of EZ bread with egg beaters, cheese and turkey breast.
Meal 4 - Lean Body For Her protein shake with frozen blueberries and strawberries
Meal 5 - 10 pieces of shrimp grilled. 1 cup of grilled spinach and grape tomatoes. 1 medium sweet potato
Meal 6 - 1/2 cup of yogurt with fresh blackberries and ground flaxseeds
New week, new goals!!
-
I only have 5 days left on my current challenge and I am determined to
finish strong! For this week my meals will remain on plan and for my
training, I ...
10 years ago

Hey thanks for the input! I think I have been eating far too little on "healthy days" which is causing the binge episodes here and there. We will see if I can retrain my metabolism.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great work!