Calories consumed - 2,330
Calories burned - 2,037
Meal 1 - 2 pieces of EZ raisin bread
Meal 2 - 1 EZ muffin with 1 tbsp of honey roasted peanut butter and 1/2 orange.
Meal 3 - Protein shake with a frozen banana and 1/2 cup of light soy milk
Meal 4 - Canned chicken breast with light canola mayo, cheese and 2 pieces of EZ bread. 1/2 of protein shake made with skim milk.
Meal 5 - Spinach salad with chicken breast, tomatoes and .5 tbsp of light blue cheese dressing. 1/2 of protein shake from meal 4.
Meal 6 - Grilled chicken breast, grilled asparagus. 2 pieces of EZ bread.
Meal 7 - 1 banana, raisins, a mix of Kashi Go Lean, Uncle Sam's, and EZ granola with skim milk.
New week, new goals!!
-
I only have 5 days left on my current challenge and I am determined to
finish strong! For this week my meals will remain on plan and for my
training, I ...
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment