Calories consumed - Did not count them as it was date night!
Calories burned - 0
Meal 1 - Half of yogurt mix - 1 cup of yogurt, blackberries and strawberries mixed in with ground flaxseeds and 1 packet of Kashi oatmeal. 1 EZ muffin with almond butter and 1 cup of skim milk. Starbucks tall skinny vanilla latte
Meal 2 - Second half of yogurt mix listed above.
Meal 3 - 1/2 serving of Pei Wei's Ginger Broccoli with Chicken and brown rice, 1/2 cup of hot and sour soup
Meal 4 - Smokey Turkey sandwich with baked beans
Meal 5 - Date night dinner at Benihana! Filet Mignon,Lobster, Shrimp and Scallops with all the sides. YUM!
New week, new goals!!
-
I only have 5 days left on my current challenge and I am determined to
finish strong! For this week my meals will remain on plan and for my
training, I ...
10 years ago

I am so happy you started this blog! since you do a lot of cardio like me, I was curious as to what you ate. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteJen,
ReplyDeleteThank so much for starting this blog. I am always interested with someone else is eating. Gives me some idea. I also have blog on my eats if you ever want to check it out. kbosilovatz.blogspot.com